The Los Alamos Community Foundation is pleased to offer a variety of opportunities for community grants.
- Please complete all required fields and upload attachments.
- The organization requesting support needs to be a registered and active 501(c)(3) and/or provide a fiscal sponsor.
- Unless otherwise specified, grant cycles are open to nonprofit organizations located in Los Alamos County.
- Funds awarded should be utilized in full within one year of funds receipt.
- Grant recipients will be required to submit a report to the foundation within 13 months of receiving a grant.
- The Los Alamos Community Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants must hold similar standards.
Current Funding Opportunities
LACF Discretionary Grants
The Los Alamos Community Foundation Board of Directors invites 501(c)(3) organizations located in Los Alamos County to submit a grant application requesting up to $5,000 to improve the financial health of the organization. LACF defines “financial health” as any effort which results in a measurable improvement across one or more dimensions of an organization’s financial sustainability, to include, but not limited to, areas such as: diversifying funding sources and income streams, building technological capacity that allows for increased efficiencies, investing in board development to ensure proper governance and fiduciary oversight, pursuing a formal financial audit or review, evaluating/increasing current fundraising efforts, or increasing marketing efforts to broaden community outreach thereby bringing in new donors/customers/clients. Application period for 2021 cycle is now closed.
Community Endowment for Youth Sports
Enterprise Bank and Trust Community Endowment
Funds from the Enterprise Bank and Trust Community Endowment will be pooled with LACF Discretionary Grant dollars to maximize impact for eligible nonprofits.